Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Had A Blast


Saturday April the 21, I headed to Tulsa to spend a day with Sherry my daughter n law and some of her friends and Tashena young lady from our church. Of course I had to get there early but that was ok, as I got to spend some precious time with my Grandson Noah. YEAH!

After Noah's Daddy took him to his other grandma to spend the day. Our day of laughing began.
First on the agenda was to head to Mcallisters for lunch it was my first time to eat there the sandwich was lovely, roast beef on a croissant. Then we headed to the Flea market at the QT center. Quite a large event.
I found me some treasures, a beautiful china cup and a pair of Magnifyng glasses.




Then back to Sherry's house for a lovely snack and to do some crafting, She had everything all set up and and ready to get right into the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment