Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Wonders

My weekend started Friday at 5 am, as I climbed out of bed to prepare myself for a day with Noah.
You ask who is Noah, That's not your husbands name. No, but he carries my husbands middle name. Noah is my grandson. Yes, I spent the day with him and his mommy and we had a blast shopping, playing, eating and more then the evening we were able to spent some quality time with granddad and daddy. So my weekend started with a wonderful day of love and family. Then Saturday was a day spent with the love of my life grocery shopping. I love just doing simple things with my man. I received a phone call from another little man that I love, Nathaniel, who was wanting grandma to jump on a plane and come see him. ( Oh I wish I could ).
And then on to Sunday What a wondrous time we had the church was jumping with the electricity of Jesus. I love feeling his presence. there is nothing in the world to bring you to full peace.


I love these guys!

and the girl in the back ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment