Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey ! I'm Back

It has been quite awhile since I last posted. Life can get hectic and you can't get to everything you want or need to. So please  accept my apologies for the lack of new post.

I you have been a follower of my blog you know that my husband David and I took a road trip to California in September, to see our Daughter and grandson. We had a great time, we allowed 3 days to get there and 3 to return we arrived at our friends house in Riverbank, CA. midmorning on Saturday and had a blast, laughing, eating and talking about old times and making new memories. We spent 2 night with them and then on to redwood city to see our girl and he family. We enjoyed our time there as we got to really get to know our 2 yr old grandson  getting in the floor and playing. We made memories that will last forever and still a month later he still remembers daddad and grandma.

 
Daddad and Nathaniel @ the Toy Store



Grandma and Nathaniel pretending to take a nap


 Grandma playing trains and cars with Nathaniel

We visited a airplane museum and Nathaniel was the copilot


 @ the Toy Store cooking


I think he wants to be a firetruck driver
  giving Grandma a back massage.



No comments:

Post a Comment