Friday, May 4, 2012

Life's Little Bumps

Monday April 30 my dad started having pain in his stomach and continued into Tuesday when Marilyn my Step mother took him to the Dr. in Tahlequah and they told him he was having a heart attack. they then rushed him on to Tulsa by ambulance to St. Francis Hospital where they had to replace the two stents in his heart  They were totally blocked again and had a 4 mil long blood clot they had to remove. Later we found out that it had damaged 15% of his heart that the attack had been a severe one. I am thankful that the Lord guided the surgeons hand and now dad is back home recovering. One year ago this month my mom was having heart problems from her diabetes and on June 9th at around 2pm passed away. The bumps in the road can be big or small but with my Jesus he can help me get over them.
It has made me think about my health and how I really need to take control of my issues and get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment