Friday, February 8, 2013

It's The Month of LOVE

Are you ready? Have you an idea? A Plan?
Secrets are aplenty this month, do you have one?
The planning goes into overdrive trying to deliver a message of LOVE that has not been used before. A special dinner, a handcrafted card, a delivery of Roses, a special box of Chocolates. What is your surprise secret?
I have one that I hope I can deliver but not sure so will let you know when Valentines Day is come and gone. so if you really read my blog you will find out I promise the week after this special day.
I also have 2 more special days coming  in this month.  the first is my son's birthday on the 20th and then on the 22nd I will have the privilege to step into a new year.  Everyone says January 1st of any given year is the first day of the year but for me I measure my years by the date I was born. You see I didn't know anything about the month of January in the year 1956 or even the 21 days of February were nothing to me.Until I saw the light of my first day February 22, 1956. so your year may start January 1st but mine starts in 14 days.
Happy Birthday to me!

I haven't been very busy crafty wise of late I did make my Daughter n Law some kitchen curtains they turned out cute. they were country from flour sack fabric and calico. she only wanted the cafe curtain. so here's a pic.


 Hope you have a wonderful Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment