Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A little Bit of Britian

This is my latest project. A little blue chair I picked up at a Church Rummage sale in Oklahoma City, Ok. in August. It is a sturdy solid wood chair a little ruff around the edges but I fell in love. I ha to have it for my Grandchildren. Didn't know what I as going to do with it except paint it. So it sett for awhile until one day while mulling it over I came up with this idea. We are in the process of remodeling my husbands  Man Cave, What a perfect idea decorate the chair to fit into his Cave. Up until a little over  month ago we had all boy grand kids so it was perfect put them all together in one place Granddads room.  (LOL).  Any way this idea stuck since we are redoing his room into the 50's era with a British patriotic theme, why not paint a union jack on the chair
and leave it a little ruff around the edges.. I think its adorable. If you see this let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment