Thursday, December 15, 2011

Grandkids Precious Gifts

I know in my last post it was mainly about Noah, but I can't and will not forget about my first grandson Nathaniel he is 2yrs 6mths & 18 days. He can be a very precousious child. He is very active into everything and always has his mother Natassja hopping. He can talk very well and picks up new words everyday. some of his new words are Happy Holidays Merry christmas, Hark the Herald and Jingle Bells to mention a few. We try to skype regularly and he is so busy his mommy has to hold the lap top and follow him around the room. Right now his first question when we skype is where's your choo choo.
His mother is trying o potty train him and today he poo'd in the big toilet and then turned and looked at it and told Natassja I pooped a snowman.
Nathaniel and Dad-dad & Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment