Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 2011

Oh my word what a month. On December 1st at 4:59 in the morning my new grandson was born what a day filled with excitement, new love and seeing your baby become a daddy. I don't think there is much more in life that is so fulfilling. 

Noah                                                                                            8days old


                    Proud momma                                                            Proud daddy



Grandad                                                                          also known as Daddad



                                          Great Grandpa

My heart is full,  I have 3 grandsons Jose L.(14)  Nathaniel D.(2 1/2) and Noah J.(5wks)

December was a busy month getting thing ready for the holidays, I made most of my gifts this year but they became second in importance when Sherry gave us our precious grandson. Though I did get everything done.
There are pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment