Monday, March 12, 2012

Where have the past 7 days gone?

I forget to write on my blog and when I do remember it has been days, 7days at this point. So lets see If I can remember what has happened in this last seven days.

Day one:  Monday and as all Mondays they are my day of doing what I want or some would call it my day of rest yet I do most of my weekly errands on this day.
Day two: Tuesday starts my week with getting most of the wash out of the way.
Day three: Wednesday I get up a little later on Wednesday as that is the mid week church service I don't want to be sleepy in church. I also finish the wash.
Day four: Thursday time to start preparing for the weekend.
Day five: Ah, this is the day I am going to go pick up my 3 month old grandson for a slumber party. Get up early travel to Tulsa spent some quality time with my sweetheart of a daughter n law and then head back home with Noah. This night was a real eye opener for me. It had been 28 yrs since I had  a infant in my care overnight. I did not get a wink of sleep.  Granddad snored all night.
Day six: Up at 5am to feed my hungry grumbly bear, no not David my husband, Yes, Noah. And when he took his first nap i did too. Later that evening around 9pm we met up with Paul and Sherry to return their precious bundle. Yes, I enjoyed every hour I was responsible for his care and looking forward to seeing him again soon



Day seven: Sunday the Lords day found me at 1 o'clock at the church ready for Sunday School. had a great service, Pastor preached on our heritage.
Now here I am today writing all these things that really won't interest any one but me oh well that's life.  There's the phone ringing It's David he's back in town almost home from work so I better get off here and fix dinner.
Talk to you all later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment