Monday, March 5, 2012

Brain fuzzies

I am having the hardest time to redo my guest bedroom. I know what theme I want,  just can't choose a color.
I have been collecting items here and there and have a lot of little decoration but I also want my room to be child proof. We have grandchildren and some visitors who have small children.
The theme I have chosen is a Country Victorian theme I know that a mauve pink is a sure color but I'm not sure I want to atypical. Yet I do have a beautiful glass lamp I pick up at a second hand store that is the rose pink. The bed spread has large pink roses.maybe I should paint the wall that showcases the bed a Victorian mauve and the other three walls something that accents it.
Please if anyone reads this blog send me your comments and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment