Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

It is a beautiful day the sky is a winter blue and the sun is shining as it sheds it's bright warm rays over us. Yet can it out shine the rays of Love floating in the air?  Every where you look there are hearts and roses, people scurrying to buy something to please their loved one. Today is the day to show the world who you love.  
 

But, let me tell you a little story. My love story started 35 years ago and I am more in love today than I was the day I said I do. The man I married may have a few more lines on his face and his hair has thinned and gone white but he is more handsome now than then. (besides he never married a beauty queen and gravity, age and too many good dinners has taken it's toll) so back to my story. Last night when my sweetheart arrived home from work in his hands was a bouquet of 3 red roses and he said lets celebrate Valentine's day now because tomorrow is to faraway and the day is long because i would be at work all day. AWE!  He then handed me my roses a card and a  Milk Chocolate Cabury's  bar.  35 yrs is not long enough I want another 35.


 I love you David through the thick and thin of this love match.


No comments:

Post a Comment