Friday, February 24, 2012

Day of Preparation

Today is a day of Preparation. tomorrow I am going to be spending the whole day with my two month old grandson While his Mommy and Daddy go to a Sunday school workshop. Yeah for me! But I do have to prepare my home for the day away since my husband David will be here at home. You see he is spoiled I have to have food ready so he won't starve and other homey things done so he can survive the day without me. So, I can't stay here to long and not get my work done. I am also preparing my craft box and getting my sewing machine all packed so that I can entertain myself while Noah sleeps. Of course when he's awake I will be playing and cuddling and taking pictures of him. Well I better stop right here and get busy.

I think I may be ready Just a few sweeps here and a dust there and to bathe my little princess she is going with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment