Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanking God for the Hands that Prepare my Meals.


How many times a day do you see your hands?

This morning while preparing my evening meal to go into the crock pot I saw my hands and the thought came to me, Thank you Lord for the hands that prepare my meals. Have you ever been sitting at the table waiting to eat and someone is asked to say grace? For me this is a daily occurrence because I do thank God for our  Daily meals. But most likely during this prayer the words (please bless the hands that have prepared this meal) is spoken. Yet have we ever said thank you God for my hands the ones that prepare mine and my families meals every day?  Well today I am thanking God for my Hands. Whether it's Stew (food), sewing, crafting, or just our daily chores Thank you God for my Hands.


Thank you Lord for the Hands that prepared this Stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment