Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bragging Grandma

I have to share. I just can't hold it in, cause I'm bursting with pride.  I have the two CUTEST grandsons in the world, now according to other grandmothers that may not be true but oh well we will just have to compare.

My Grandson Nathaniel who is two and a half is so smart can already talk up a storm and is a whirling tornado he keeps his mom on her toes. We skyped Monday He gets so excited to talk to grama.

 (I love Skyping)  isn't technology wonderful?  It's like you can be in the same room with your precious loved ones yet be thousands of miles away.







And then there is my Grandson Noah everyone say AWE!
He is adorable at one month and a few days. Just saw a picture of him and he looks so alert. can't tell yet who he's gonna look like but who cares he's mine. One day he will be full of mischief if he's anything like his dad.


Ok, I know your looking at the pictures. It's ok, you can agree with me.

 I love these boys!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment