Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

Our Holiday was a blessed time of family, food and of course unwrapping gifts. As I said in the previous writing My husband and I made most of our gifts. And I really think they were liked. David (my husband) built a laundry cart for our daughter n luv, with a new baby she will need it


 here he is working on it in our Kitchen it was too cold outside. after he finished the main frame I had to make the fabric 3 compartment basket to hang in it. I finally finished the project at 3:30 am Christmas Eve. actually Christmas morning.

 Boxing day, the day after Christmas.
  On Boxing Day we all headed to Great grandpa and   Nana"s  house for Chili and to take Pics of Great Grandpa and Noah on the tractor. Notice their clothing matches

Now if you know me, I like puzzles at Christmas time as a activity as a time filler. Well my sweet heart put on in my stocking it was a 500 piece puzzle, Small right? Yeah, it took Paul, Sherry and Me   2 1/2 days to put it together. Wow you try figuring out which mint went with which ribbon of Twizzlers. Marilyn (Nana) came by for a little while and put a few pieces together with us.  When all was done we found there was only 499 pieces see if you can find the missing piece. We never did.  
 I hope you had as fun holiday as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment