Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dining Room Curtains

I am so pleased they turned out so lovely. I wasn't sure if I would really like them but after I was finished with this window I felt like I had make a good choice. I was afraid that the color of my wall  ( Custard) would not blend with the reds and blues in the flowers but they all just make each other pop. I love it, now on to the sink window which I will try to start and finish this week.
Here below is a couple of pictures of my Before and after window and a close up of the fabric.
Comment please, let me know what you think.

The before picture:
              Picture 1:   Just a plain cream valance with a strip of green. My old valance was 14 yrs old.
              Picture 2:   A closeup of the fabric


The after picture:
                I think there is a drastic change.


No comments:

Post a Comment