Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Big Day

Tomorrow is the day all the prep was for, everything is ready. Just to load the car when David gets home from work, then the journey begins. 
I will post as we take this trip and hope that what we do and see will be of interest to those of you who read my blog. I will also post some on facebook.
I am so excited for our holiday adventure to start. I can hardly wait, If you watched the cartoon movie Cars, then you know we will be taking the same route only on newer roads When I was a child travelling between Oklahoma and California my parents took the old route 66 hwy there were a lot of sites sometimes daddy would stop and sometimes he was trying to make the trip in 24hrs. We will be doing it in approx. 2 1/2 days we want to be able to see the trees as they go by.

1 comment: