Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So Much To Do

Getting ready for a a holiday is really time consuming and tiring. The house must be clean everything in it's place. If you do have the unfortunate event of having unwanted visitors during your absence you want them to see a clean house. But not be able to find anything because its where it should be.
Truthfully though the thought of going on holiday is in itself daunting.  If you have pets you must find a place you feel comfortable in leaving them or someone you can trust to care for them in your own home. Then if you have plants who is going to water them for you? If you have children that's another category by its self, something at this time in my life which is not a part of my preparations. You then have to plan your trip and your finances.  
When did vacation holidays become so gruelling?  I need a break.
Yet I am so excited to know soon I will be taking a road trip route 66 here I come.  " California or Bust".


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to vacation just as much. I feel like I haven't had one in forever, it's been since last summer with you @ Tassja's.

    ReplyDelete