Sunday, August 7, 2011

YEAH, I had a Great Day

Yesterday I  got to send most of the day with my kids, my son Paul and Daughter n luv Sherry. I love being with them we didn't do much but it was fun just being able to laugh and enjoy each other. We did go to an indoor flea market and spent probably two hours just browsing looking thru others junk trying to find our special treasure, of course I didn't leave empty handed.  Then stopping at Freckles to get a nice cold frozen custard before heading over to Buy Buy Babies to look at all the baby stuff that we want for our precious soon to arrive Noah. Oh if any one is interested and wants to get Noah something he is registered at Buy Buy Babies. Then back to the house to finish off with some time of just talking.  Yeah for the day!
I LOVE ALL MY KIDS wish we were all living close so we could have more time together. But  in just a few Short weeks I will get to spend a few days with my other kids Natassja, Jose and of course that  little jet propelled fly by the seat of his pants grandson of mine Nathaniel and hopefully we will get to see Jose Lorenzo our teenage grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment