Monday, August 15, 2011

Cloudy with a chance of ?

Today is Monday the 15th of August 20011 it is cloudy and overcast, and it finds me recuperating from a busy weekend. As most of you who read my blog knows, I am the wife of a preacher who pastors a small church on the very border of Oklahoma & Arkansas; two states I never thought I would ever list as my home state.  Yet here I am claiming my territory. Anyway this weekend was very busy and today I am just veging. I am going to go out after while and enjoy a good rummage through other peoples cast offs hoping to find that special something I just can't live without.
Also this weekend found David and I with tummy troubles to which I am still suffering ( I think the Mexican food we had Saturday had a little to do with the cause) because others who ate there with us also were feeling the effects. But I am going to brave the outside world and try to enjoy my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment