Friday, August 19, 2011

A Bed is Just a Bed Unless it's Pretty

I have slept many places on many forms of a bed. Pallet on the floor, folding camp bed, on the couch, in a chair, on the ground, air mattress, full bed , twin bed, king size bed, water bed and in many places, in a hotel, in a camp trailer, in a motel, others homes, in England, in Mexico, different US states. but even if your bed is not the most comfortable there is no place more restful than in your own bed at home.

                                    My bed my husband bought for me as a birthday present in 1988
     I had to post both of these pictures 
                                                                  I thought they were unique
                                                                  I know I'm no photographer but I love to play
                                                                  with creative  Ideas.   
                                                             

.                                                     
Once again this was a photo challenge pic but I decided to leave it on my blog I love the colors.



               



1 comment:

  1. Pretty bed! I didn't even make mine first before I took the picture lol.

    ReplyDelete