Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monday Madness

It seems that with every time I say Mondays is my day of rest I becomes my busiest. Yesterday I found myself  not able to go back to sleep after my husband left for work at 4:30am so I made myself a cup of tea and sat in the recliner with my laptop. The night before I had made arrangements to become a secret shopper and so around 10am I started to prepare my self for my little shopping experience which was to a local internet service company. I left the house at around 10:30 am from that time I was on the go until 4:00pm. When I finally got back home and was able to take a break for a short while.  Then when my husband came home I had to fix dinner and was able to spend a little time with him.  But because of my early hour I was tire and went to bed at 10:30pm.
Today is back to schedule and I have much to do. Washing clothes, mopping floors just general housekeeping with a little extra touch to get ready for our holiday.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to have that quiet time in the morning, isn't it? It's my favorite time of day. Listening to nature waking up is a treat. Then it's back to reality...UGH! Glad you were able to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yes, I love the early morning freshness. I am usually not an early riser but when I do i enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete