Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Husband

I want to tell you about my husband.   David Jame Turley



He is the best thing that ever happened to me.I could give you the long version of our love story but I won't torture you like that. just let me give you the highlights. I met him when I was 17yrs old in Stockton, CA. i was a student at  what is now called CLC but in the 70's it was Western Apostolic Bible college " WABC"
And he was a new Foreign exchange student from the United Kingdom. It was not love at first sight. But by the end of the year he new he wanted me t be his girlfriend. I was infatuated with another young man, no names. By the end of the school year 1974 he had asked me to marry him and I had refused "I was horrible"
Yet not to long after leaving school the day came when I realized I really did want to get to know him better so I contacted him and invited him to visit me. "Bold Missy"  Anyway long story short Three years after our first meeting we were married and 35 years later I wouldn't trade him for anything. Yes we have our days of war but the days of peace are so wonderful I love spending time with him and I enjoy his sense of humor. Oh did I mention his Beautiful BLUE eyes and he is English with a accent.

My Love Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment