Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Someones Junk Is My Treasure

if you read my post yesterday I said That I was going out for a while and while I was out I was going to rummage through others junk or as some call it castoffs. Well  I found me a treasure and if you are anywhere near my age which by the way is not old, you will remember these little trays. Original TV trays. We had some when I was a little girl. isn't it funny how when out antiquing more and more we run across things that are considered vintage yet we don't consider our selves in that class.  Hey, I think I like that; I'm Vintage not old or antique.
Anyway lets get back to my find these little trays were made of aluminium with little collapsible legs. So I got it for $1.00 and it is going on holiday with me. As I have mentioned before we are taking a road trip to California soon and I am of the old (vintage) school take food with you so my little vintage TV tray will become my travel tray.  I will use it to fix a snack work on my laptop or read a book. Yeah, I'm so happy I found this treasure. See how simple things make me happy.



Don't you just love it and the butterflies such an awesome find in good shape.

Humor me a Lady and her vintage whimsies

1 comment:

  1. Mom that is so cool! I am on the look out for the actual metal tv trays with the long legs. I'd really like a set of those. Great find and bargin!

    ReplyDelete