Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yesterday in Review

Let's see if I can get this straight. Wow what a day, it started out ok, atypical Wednesday. yet as the day got older this vintage lady began to feel under the weather. by church time came I had a headache that would not let up it has been a very long time since I have had a headache like this. I had to go to Walmart to get some things for after church snack and get gas. So here is where my story starts. I arrived at Walmart my head just pounding
I thought I could get the stuff I needed and go . So I grabbed the onions, cheese and then went to get asprin couldn't find them finally asked where they were and took my purchases to the counter. After paying for my stuff I started to leave the store when my brain had a jolt and I remembered I didn't buy my gas card or my nylons so I had to go back and and get those things. The torture was almost unbearable. Then at church my brain just totally quit working. I could not even remember how long we were married I was so confused . Finally I had to get my husband to help me. Also dizziness came over me and I almost fell down. Looking back I feel so awful we had a visitor I hope she didn't think I was weird. Truthfully was sick. What it was I don't know.
 Today my head is still hurting and I have so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment